Re: [OCLUG-Tech] tar or rsync for backup greater than 50Gb

Stephen,

Thanks for the reply.  I've just looked at rsnapshot and it looks good.  I
might give it a try.  I think I'll steal your idea of "hourly backups to a
local disk, and daily backups to a remote server via rsync over ssh"  If you
have a script you don't mind sharing shoot it over to me either off list if you
like.

====
bruce