Re: [OCLUG-Tech] place in ottawa to take old laptops for recycling?

Very close to where I now live in Stittsville is

http://www.ewasterecycle.ca/

They have a 24/7 drop box.

Realize this is very far from Robert, but possibly could arrange to do a
transfer at an OCLUG meeting sometime. (Not Jan however). And likely
worth knowing for others in the group.

Cheers, JN