[OCLUG-Tech] REMINDER:MEETING CHANGE! January meeting will be the SECOND Thursday of the month in a different room

DATE CHANGE THIS MONTH

This is just a quick note to let everyone know that the meeting for January will be on Thursday the 14th.

The dates and location for the first four months are:
Jan 14
Feb 4
March 3
April 7

They will all be in T303, from 18:00 to 22:00

I will be posting an update on the talk content by Thursday. It was difficult to get hold of people over the past few weeks to arrange a talk, so I’m still looking. Anyone who wants to present a topic, feel free to post here or contact me directly. You can use scott dot murphy at oclug.on.ca <http://oclug.on.ca/> to contact me. Replace the dot and at with the appropriate characters and remove the spaces, the usual drill.