Re: [OCLUG-Tech] LITW RSVP

This is a innovative point of view. I have got 15+ years Linux background
and most of time I adopt different designs and architectures in our
existing platforms, including OpenStack, docker and Chef/Ansible. It is
evolving so fast that it seems to me that I can not follow up. Everybody is
looking at different stuff. Linux is like the elephant in the room. :)
Adam, if you need some support from system side, I am happy to give my 2
cents.

Cheers,
Hao

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Adam Saunders <adam [ dot ] saunders [ at ] adamsaunders [ dot ] ca