Re: [OCLUG-Tech] first few dev kits to give away

As an absolute beginner in microcontroller programming, do you think these
would be a good way to prototype some simple sensor interfacing code before
trying to flash some AVR microcontrollers with my nonsense?

Since the Minnowboard ties it's expansion slot up to an odd connector
(A99244-ND) I don't think I could readily use it, but the other two seem
easier to use.  I think I could put either the Beagleboard xM or Pandaboard
ES to good use via the GPIO expansion using the IIC support (for sensors)
and PWM support (for servos).  But I'd like to hear your opinion.