Re: [OCLUG-Tech] anyone ever taken training from nobleprog?

I think there's a bit of irony in paying *anything* for Git related
training. The man pages and this book pretty much cover everything better
than any paid resource. https://git-scm.herokuapp.com/book/en/v2

That company is charging around ~$400/hr. I'm guessing their business model
is to mostly do nothing, and then hope they find the occasional
non-technical client who doesn't know any better. They hire contract
teachers for their courses, so I'm guessing they pay them around ~$50/hr
and pocket >$300/hr. Seems rather predatory to me, I would avoid even
mentioning their URL or company name.