[OCLUG-Tech] Help for non-geeks

I recently received a help request from Marlene Harris, partner of Gary
Jones who gave our Randall Leavitt seminar on GIMP.

Marlene is in need of some general help with Linux, and I think her
request points to a need OCLUG should in some manner be addressing,
especially in these times when Microsoft and Apple are so pervasive.

Since Marlene said she tried to subscribe but got no acknowledgement,
this will serve as a test that she is connected to the list.

And hopefully we'll get some ideas of how to help folk who are non-geek
users of Linux. I know quite a few -- they sometimes move away from
Linux because they are afraid there's no help.

JN

message navigation