[OCLUG-Tech] Fwd: Mentors this week

On Sunday we had Mike Kenzie, Paul Hayes, Jason Butler and myself
helping with setting up a robot simulation environment for the students
(Eclipse and Gazebo, running on Ubuntu 14.04). Anyone who is interested
in providing assistance for this short, intensive project (end of build
is 11:59PM on February 17th) should get in touch with Adam Drenth.