Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Opinions requested: LF Good low powered multi-port gateway/wireless router

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Opinions requested: LF Good low powered multi-port gateway/wireless router
  • From: "Jean-Francois Messier" <jf [ at ] messier [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 05:58:53 -0700
Yes, very good point. Although the TCP/IP stack and principles may be
well known, the wireless aspect is still (at least for me) complex. I
still have some problems with mine, and I don't know enough to diagnose
whether the problem is the router or its location.

JF
---
Le code source libre c'est l'ouverture de l'esprit.
Open Source is open minded.