[OCLUG-Tech] Presentation pitch

Good afternoon,

I'm a lawyer working in Ottawa, and one of the main services I provide is legal advice regarding open-source software. I've been published frequently by LWN.net, and I've been on newsstands around the world in the magazine Linux Voice. I run Fedora on my work laptop and use lots of open-source software to get my work done. I'd be glad to do a presentation at a future OCLUG meeting on any of the following topics:

- recent interesting legal news regarding open-source software
- an overview of copyright, patent, and trademark law issues regarding open-source
- an overview of the open-source tools I use for my law practice

Please let me know if this would interest you.

Thanks,
Adam Saunders