Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Nov meeting?

The location is Dymon Storage on Carling and the Queensway. That is the same location for December as well. I’ll be updating the website by Sunday night and sending out a formal announcement as well.

There is no topic yet, I’m looking at talking about monitoring solutions or something in that ballpark if nothing better comes up.

Volunteer speakers wanted :)

Scott