[OCLUG-Tech] Rockstor: A Linux and BTRFS based NAS solution

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Rockstor: A Linux and BTRFS based NAS solution
  • From: Suman Chakravartula <suman [ at ] rockstor [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 07:13:45 -0700
Hi,

I'd like to introduce a project/product of mine called Rockstor. It is a
Linux and BTRFS based open source NAS solution that runs on commodity
hardware and provides enterprise level features with easy to use
management interface and much more.

Rockstor is suited for advanced home users/offices and businesses with
Storage needs looking for enterprise class open source alternatives.
I hope members of your LUG find Rockstor interesting and useful.
Please spread the word.
I'd love to have other Linux fans like me join Rockstor community,
benefit from it's value and help make it better.

For a live demo, download, blog and more information about Rockstor,
please go to:
http://rockstor.com

Thanks
--