[OCLUG-Tech] [OT] trivial drupal question i'd really like to solve today

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] [OT] trivial drupal question i'd really like to solve today
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:27:03 -0400 (EDT)
  i want to get back to writing tutorials on my drupal-based site so i
started cleaning up what's there, and noticed the following aesthetic
issue.

  at http://crashcourse.ca, if i look at, say, one of my tutorials
that's based on the "Story" content type:

http://crashcourse.ca/content/working-source-rpms-under-centos

it looks fine in that the text lines don't overextend into the right
pane/margin.

  but if i look at the pages for my kernel programming course, like
this page:

http://crashcourse.ca/introduction-linux-kernel-programming-2nd-edition/lesson-4-configuring-and-building-your-first-kerne

you can see how the text lines overrun what's in the right margin,
which looks tacky. i have no idea how to adjust this -- thoughts from
any of the drupal experts out there?

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca