[OCLUG-Tech] August Meeting: Thursday, Aug 7, 2014

Location: Shopify Headquarters in the market (126 York St.) @ 7:00pm

This month we will be having a talk on the Ecere SDK from Jérôme Jacovella-St-Louis, the founder and CTO of Ecere Corporation in Gatineau.

As per our current format, we will have a one hour pre-meeting item from 6:00 to 7:00 for people who are new to Linux, have general questions, or wish to help out with people who are just getting started.

Note: We are always soliciting speakers for future meetings. If anyone wants to get up and cover a favourite project, solution, etc. feel free to contact the board with an outline.