Re: [OCLUG-Tech] linux in the wet?

On 14/07/13, Prof J C Nash (U30A) wrote:
> Afraid this penguin likes to stay dry for picnics and will unfortunately
> drop out. Bucketing down at our place just now. Hope to see folks next time.

Looking at the radar, I'm optimistic it'll pass by then.  Although I am kind of
glad I didn't get my ducks in a row to announce the Hacker Bike Ride as an OLS
BoFS for this morning to arrive at the picnic.

> JN

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!