[OCLUG-Tech] is there (or should there be) a local embedded linux interest group?

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] is there (or should there be) a local embedded linux interest group?
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 07:40:01 -0400 (EDT)
  strictly from a personal interest point of view, i'd like to see
*some* sort of local (ottawa-based) group devoted primarily to
embedded linux. for the purposes of keeping up to date for my training
courses, i'm constantly buying the latest development kits in case one
of my clients eventually wants a course on that board, and it would be
nice to have some kind of support group of people working/playing in
the same area i can consult/bug/harass if i'm having difficulty or
just want someone to chat with.

  thoughts? recommendations?

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca