[OCLUG-Tech] Development summit this weekend

Greetings,

I wanted to mention we are having an development summit[1] this
weekend at Exploriem[2] for Asterisk REST Interface development (ARI).
 There are still a few seats available for anybody interested in
contributing.  We have been able to secure 6 sponsors for the event
and will be coving beverages and food during the summit.

We'll be primarily focusing on replacing app_queue within asterisk
with a new open source replacement we are calling payload[3]. For
those interested, all our code is hosted on GitHub and we are licensed
until Apache 2.0.

Feel free to ping me on or off list.

[1] http://wiki.kickstand-project.org/Kickstand%20Project%20Summit%20March%202014
[2] http://exploriem.org
[3] https://github.com/kickstandproject/payload

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul [ dot ] belanger [ at ] polybeacon [ dot ] com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)