Re: [OCLUG-Tech] January meeting is on

Try sending an e-mail to linux-request [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca with the subject
"unsubscribe". That's the older non-web-based approach that the mailman
listservers should still recognize.

It's mentioned in all the e-mail headers (if you're using a mail client
that will display the extra header fields) but not mentioned in the
list-appended signature.

Also, since you're using GMail watch your account's Spam and Trash folders
(not the default iPod Inbox mail folder) for all the confirmation e-mail
replies you should have received from the various attempts to unsubscribe
you using the web interface.

Andrew.