[OCLUG-Tech] December Meeting - Shopify HQ @ 7:00pm

Sorry for the short notice on this, life seems to interrupt only when you actually want to work on something.

Location: Shopify Headquarters in the market (126 York St.) @ 7:00pm

This month we have Ian Gorman and Scott Murphy speaking.

Ian will be giving a short talk on regular expressions for beginners and Scott will be giving a followup to his Asterisk on RaspberryPi talk and then giving a presentation on FLOSS presentation software.

At this time, we have no BoF items listed, however we are open to additional BoF topics if anyone wishes to run/facilitate a BoF.

We are also interested in speakers for future meetings. If anyone wants to get up and cover a favourite project, solution, etc. feel free to contact the board with an outline.

For anyone who wants a few questions answered or is new to Linux, we have a pre-meeting session from 6:00 to 7:00.