Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Remote desktop for Ubuntu 13.10

Haven't used it recently, but while working with multiple offices in the UK
I was having pretty good success with VNC.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VNC

There are clients (and servers) available for Windows machines.  TightVNC
was the one I was using.

Good luck.
Marti.