Re: [OCLUG-Tech] dang, just remembered tonight's oclug meeting

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] dang, just remembered tonight's oclug meeting
  • From: "Peter Sjöberg" <lpaseen [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 09:41:00 -0400

>   it might be useful to post to the ML a few days in advance warning
> people about upcoming oclug meetings. sometimes, i only remember
> earlier that day.
It does exist a -announce list
(http://oclug.on.ca/mailman/listinfo/oclug-announce) that a friend loved
since it was only announcements there but last post was several years
ago (2009 according to archive)
I gave up on that ad made my own calendar reminder - that has to be
changed all the time as the meeting moves around (and I missed it due to
that)

>   i should be there and, what the heck, i'll bring a couple of my
> embedded linux systems if people want to check them out before the
> talk.
Would love to be there but on call this week = house arrest for me.
/ps