Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Au revoir!

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 09:41:16AM -0700, Rob Echlin wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I have left the OCLUG board.
>
> I am learning French, with the goal of being able to communicate with
> the teachers in the CEPEO, the French Public School Board, where my
> kids are now.
> This will take a while, and the classes I am going into are on Tues
> and Thurs evenings, so I won't be at club meetings for the next year
> or two, at least 8 times a year, probably 10.

Kudos for taking on this significant learning task.  Best of luck.

> I will continue to be on the mail lists, and sometimes on IRC.

Thanks very much for your efforts in leading OCLUG and look forward to
your rejoining us later.

> All my very best,
> Rob

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!