[OCLUG-Tech] Fwd: Stupid question?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rick <graham [ dot ] rick [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
Date: Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Stupid question?
To: Jean-Luc Cooke <jean-luc [ dot ] cooke [ at ] trustificorp [ dot ] com>

Thanks for the response, didn't work.

Tried renaming it vim.ed and setting properties.  It doesn't set for files
of type 'ed' it sees it as a shell script and does the same thing.

Looked in magic, couldn't see any way to switch on the extension.

Tried starting the file with #!~/bin/v where v is a script that opens
gvim.  This works, but I still get the query.

message navigation