Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Troubles installing with Suse USB stick

I was hesitant to answer because I figured you must know what libcurses
is.  And yet still I misinterpreted it.

Know nothing about SUSE.  Sorry.

In the same vein...

I have a new MacAir.  Because they are sweet.  I was thinking of installing
Linux (Debian, Fedora, and/or CENTOS) from a Live stick to a USB3 drive so
I can use it for dev.

Caveats?