Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Hiring: PHP Developers

The event description <http://www.oclug.on.ca/meeting/101/> on our web site is contradictory. The header for the July meeting says it is on the usual day & time (7PM on the first Thursday of the month), but at Strathcona Park instead of Shopify. The description of the event says that the date is TBD.

On 13-07-05 05:41 PM, Rob Echlin wrote:
Hi Jean-Luc,
I am sorry you were misled.
There was no plan to hold the "Linux in the Wild" on a Thursday evening.

I'm pretty sure the only place I listed this was on the Meetup site and in a couple of emails.
And hopefully all of them said something like "Date not set yet", or "which Sunday in July?"

Again,
I'm sorry we haven't clarified the date yet.

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON
http://talksoftware.wordpress.com  - http://picasaweb.google.com/coderoller

________________________________
From: Jean-Luc Cooke <jean-luc [ dot ] cooke [ at ] trustificorp [ dot ] com>
To: linux [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2013 9:19:28 AM
Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Hiring: PHP Developers

Greetings OCLUG!

I went to Strathcona Park last night but couldn't find anyone.  Was the
event cancelled?

In either case, here is a job posting to share with all of you. Hope
you'll apply!

https://www.trustifi.com/hiring2013-dev/

Montreal based start-up looking for skilled PHP Programmers to work
within its Linux environment.

Trustifi uses its patented PKI process to deliver bills, invoices,
notices and statements via email with the regulatory equivalent of
certified mail to markets including the US. The high-availability
solution requires scaling to millions of users and billions of records
annually.

       Responsibilities

   * Develop PHP-Soap and PHP-JSON service clients and servers
   * Work within the Trustifi development environment: OSS Stack (Linux
     running Apache-PHP with MySQL back-end), Subversion source code
     repository
   * Participate in all processes from planning to maintenance including
     implementing testing solutions and ensuring industry compliance.

       Requirements

   * Experience with: PHP, MySQL, Linux, SOAP web services, JSON web services
   * Detailed knowledge of: Email/SMTP, HTTP(S) is an asset.
   * Bonus Skills: HTML/CSS, JavaScript, jQuery
   * System Administration knowledge is an asset.
   * Ability to communicate and work with managerial and technical personnel

       Location

   * 1010 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal.
   * Telecommuting will be considered.

       Salary

   * TBD

Apply with resume to myself.