Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Hiring: PHP Developers

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Hiring: PHP Developers
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jean-Luc,
I am sorry you were misled.
There was no plan to hold the "Linux in the Wild" on a Thursday evening.

I'm pretty sure the only place I listed this was on the Meetup site and in a couple of emails.
And hopefully all of them said something like "Date not set yet", or "which Sunday in July?"

Again,
I'm sorry we haven't clarified the date yet.

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON