Re: [OCLUG-Tech] July Meetup

Hi Rob ,

Thanks for the uptade. I'll keep checking the site for the meetup in August.

Cheers,

Sean Rickerd
Sales Engineer - SUSE
514.834.5778

>>> Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca> 7/2/2013 2:16 PM >>>

Hi Sean,
In place of a July meeting we have a family picnic on a Sunday.
The meeting for August is not set yet, since our meeting space at Shopify is not available on our regular meeting night, but will probably be either the first or second Tuesday.

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON