[OCLUG-Tech] Looking for LAMP admin to help with a re-install

Hi

If you could pass this along to the OCLUG (or tell me how to do so) it would be appreciated.

I have done a CentOS upgrade along with other packages and have a few outstanding issues. The system for the most part is operating well but there are some important things that are not working (Email, ping, https processing in Perl).

If anyone has a some time (4 - 8 hrs?) to help sort this out it would be appreciated and compensated.

System: Dedicated Server, remotely hosted, (Live, with traffic) CentOS, Apache httpd, Perl, Sendmail, WebMin

Sincerely,

Ian Brown