[OCLUG-Tech] Starting DEF CON user group

Hi,

It has been a while since I've followed/attended the oclug meetings but I'm about to start a DEF CON Group here in Ottawa and I know there would be some interest in the oclug community.

If you have a mechanism for announcements I'd really appreciate a blurb.  Details can be found at www.dc613.org - summarized as:

Inaugural DEF CON 613 User Group Meeting
May 17th 7:30-9:30
Hintonburg Community Centre
1064 Wellington Street

Free pizza while it lasts!

There will be a guest speaker, some home-brew projects to look at / talk about, and some general discussion about DEF CON and the security community.

Thanks,
Brad