Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Accounting help needed

Hi Robert, yes we looked at Ledger SMB several times over the years,
since SQL-Ledger had a single developer and little docm available.

However, we've stuck with SQL-Ledger first because of stability.  For
accounting, a bug becomes a much bigger deal, and we saw too many bugs
open for Ledger-SMB.  On the other hand, SQL-Ledger is so stable now, we
can confidently recommend running a serious business with it.  Second,
SQL-Ledger has a lot better docm now, including posted at the website.

When searching for good FOSS in some category, please keep in mind the
Wiki I maintain at  http://freeopensourcesoftware.org with hundreds of
apps listed.  Missing any?  Please add!

Cheers,
Bill