Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Recommendations for home NAS

I've also got a bunch of servers turned off, only one left on...

I'ld love to replace it with somehting small and lower power... My
requirements are:
1) at least 2 eSATA ports
2) Sata controller supports PM on eSATA
3) Gbit NIC
4) Enough horsepower to process close 100MB/s between eSATA and the network
via NFS and CIFS

Ya, nothing major ;-)

a.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Prof J C Nash (U30A) <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>wrote:

> on

aidan [ at ] highrise [ dot ] ca                                       command like a king,
http://www.highrise.ca/                                   work like a
slave.