Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Recommendations for home NAS

I've run a Koolu box for about 4 years. Claim is 15w only. Had a built-in 80g IDE drive, now replaced with 320G. 4 USBs, Ethernet, video,
and sound. I run Lucid-server on it. Unfortunately, I don't think available.

I'd also be interested in results Martin finds, and suspect there must be some boxes similar to the Koolu out there, possibly even as small as a Raspberry Pi if one didn't need too much performance.

JN