Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Scribus

Hi Scott,
I am using it for <grin>:
- the first time
- for a document that will be printed on 2 letter size pages, then folded and stuffed together
- that document is the brochure to be handed out at User Group Connect on Feb 9.
((Sorry about that - after the interruption, sending the email later obviously did not work right!))

I am going to present my "what I got so far" to the OCLUG meeting Jan 3.
Would you like to participate?
You could do a follow up presentation or just add to mine by offering fixes, and then be in the Q and A.

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON