Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Scribus

Hi Mike,
Would you care to show off how you use Inkscape at OCLUG?
I am planning to demo Scribus on Thursday.
I will also show off how I use The Gimp for simple photo editing.
<g>

Mosquito with sledgehammer?

Not really.

Anyone have other graphical apps they want to demonstrate?

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.