Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Linux apps?

----- Original Message -----

I was in the installer for a different reason (image magick) and noticed glade-GTK, which seems to be an addon for Glade.

I hope to try both sometime soon...

As you say, understanding the source well enough to write your own code is extremely valuable.
And then becomes more efficient for some measures of efficient.

Rob