[OCLUG-Tech] recommendations for wiki that can render pages to PDF?

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] recommendations for wiki that can render pages to PDF?
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:57:23 -0500 (EST)
  followup to something i asked about once upon a time, i've been
looking at easy ways to write course content online, then in one shot
generate PDF from it to hand out in class.

  i've noticed that some wikis have such an extension, so i'm
wondering if anyone uses something like that on a regular basis and
can recommend a wiki.

  i don't need backward compatibility -- i want to install it from
scratch on my laptop.  so ... thoughts?  i'd like the ability to write
wiki pages completely arbitrarily as the urge strikes me, then later
define an ordered list of them to render into PDF.  (being able to
define chapter and section breaks in the eventual PDF would be a
bonus.)

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca