[OCLUG-Tech] lots and lots of kernel tutorials

  in aid of my writing/updating a ton of linux courseware, i'm
frantically writing and publishing little kernel tutorials here:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Kernel_topics

  there is no particular ordering in how i'm writing this stuff, it's
whatever occurs to me at the time as it seems to be the easiest way
for me to record what i'm looking at at the time.

  eventually, everything there will be incorporated into the final
courseware, which will all be available under a creative commons
license, so i have no qualms about publishing all of this.

  thoughts?  enjoy.  much more on the way ...

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca