[OCLUG-Tech] [JOBS] at Wind River in Kanata

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] [JOBS] at Wind River in Kanata
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:01:57 -0700 (PDT)
Multiple contract opportunities available in Kanata.

Python Developers – 2 openings in Kanata. https://windriver.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/3096/Python-Development-Contract-OpportunityKanata-ON
Technical Documentation / Technical Writer – 1 opening Kanata. https://windriver.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/3004/Technical-Documentation-Contract-OpportunityKanata-ON
Embedded Test Engineers – 2 openings in Kanata. https://windriver.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/3097/Embedded-Test-Engineer-Contract-OpportunityKanata-ON VxWorks
Graphics Driver Developer- 1 opening https://windriver.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/3059/VxWorks-Graphics-Driver-Development-Engineer-ContractKanata-ON

These are contract positions, but with that many, I thought it was worth  posting to this list.
Would any one like me to post future openings directly to them?
I don't normally post to the list.

Also, please note, most jobs at Wind River can be done from the Kanata office, even if they don't say so in the posting.

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.