Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Hybrid cloud+private virtualization for CentOS servers - recommendations?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Hybrid cloud+private virtualization for CentOS servers - recommendations?
  • From: Steve La Rocque <slarocque [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:04:07 -0400
Thanks Paul.  I'm very much interested in OpenStack and CloudStack both
from a centralized management perspective and for extending our
infrastructure to CSPs.  I'll look into them more deeply.

Your description of using puppet for your Asterisk systems was very
helpful.  Another person yesterday also recommended puppet, and I've
heard that Chef is another alternative that has a lot of energy behind
it which I should also investigate.

Thanks again!
Steve