Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Linux in the Wild 2012

On 12-07-10 09:14 PM, Greg wrote:
An email from Ottawa Flyfishers last week about this location contained
the warning :

     Note: waders are*strongly*  suggested unless you enjoy taking a skin
     rash home with you.

I will ask around re what kind of "skin rash", but it may take a while.
OFS has weekly outings in the summer.  In two years, there have been
lots of warnings about current and footing hazards.  Strathcona is the
only location for which I have seen a skin health warning.

You don't plan to go wading in the river with your laptop, do you? I don't think you need worry about a skin rash.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

	_Perl links_
official site   : http://www.perl.org/