Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Linux in the Wild 2012

On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 04:29:34PM -0700, Rob Echlin wrote:
> The Annual Linux in the Wild picnic will be held at Strathcona Park.
>
> Everyone is welcome.
> It's always a good time.
>
> There will be pop for all.
> Please bring food to share, pot luck style.
>
> The Rideau River is next to the park, so you probably need to closely
> watch your kids.

I don't know about *closely* since it is only 9 inches deep where we
spent over an hour playing in the river.

I'll be there with Annabelle.  Nico is off to camp for a week.

> Experience says that adults will be having serious discussions, and
> telling really bad computer jokes, even when the Board is not having
> an official meeting! <grin>

I seem to recall just as many adults playing in the water as there were
kids!

> Rob

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!