[OCLUG-Tech] reminder - OCLUG AGM this Thursday

http://oclug.on.ca/

April Meeting: 2012 AGM + Games

Date: April 5, 2012 at 7 p.m.
Location: Algonquin College (Woodroffe Campus), room T130

The Annual General Meeting of the Ottawa Carleton Linux Users Group will he held April 5, 2012 at Algonquin College, Room T130, Building T. starting at 1900.

Below is the proposed agenda for the 2012 AGM. There are two important items that we ask members to think about in advance.

1) Nominations for Board members -- we always need capable volunteers to serve on the board.

2) Town Hall discussion on the future of OCLUG