Re: [OCLUG-Tech] web tools for a roster

I see you already have some experience with python.  That makes django
a reasonable choice for you (it's written in python).
I agree that django's user auth already does most of what you want
(and django is excellent).  If you find django too much of a learning
curve, you can try one of the smaller python-based web frameworks
like bottle, flask, cherrypy, pylons.  But then you would have to write
your own user auth stuff.

If you need help with a python-based web app, you can join the opag
mailing list (Ottawa Python Author's Group, opag.ca).

bjb