Re: [OCLUG-Tech] spam lists on yahoo

On 12-03-10 12:08 PM, John C Nash wrote:
In the last year or so, and especially in last month, I've been "subscribed" to some
clearly fake yahoo groups.

Unless membership is restricted, any group on Yahoo! will attract spambots. Don't subscribe to any list that allows anyone to join without verification. Unless, of course, you really like spam. :)

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

It's Mutual Aid, not fierce competition, that's the dominate
force of evolution.  Of course, anyone who has worked in
open source already knows this.