[OCLUG-Tech] March meeting plans taking shape

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] March meeting plans taking shape
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:06:05 -0800 (PST)
Hi
I have two tentatively speakers lined up for March 1.
Some details have not been decided yet.
However, I can share that I talked to these people at Ottawa Robotics Enthusiasts last night!
:-)

We always like to hear from other members of the club.

If you have expertise to share, or something new you have learned, from a new Linux app to a new programming language or a new command, please talk to me and we can get you on the program soon for a 5 min lightning talk, a short presentation, a longer presentation, or just some demos that people can see and ask you about.

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON