[OCLUG-Tech] still looking for another person or two for embedded work

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] still looking for another person or two for embedded work
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:39:14 -0500 (EST)
  i'll be at tonight's OCLUG meeting and i'm just going to throw a box
of various embedded boards in the car and bring it in.  if anyone
wants to chat with me about doing some embedded experimentation and
documenting it for me, chat with me this evening.  i plan on being at
the room by 6:30, so if you want to come early to talk, that should
work.

rday