Re: [OCLUG-Tech] outreach help -- undeliverable

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 05:55:53PM -0500, John C Nash wrote:
> Tried to thank Darcy, but some glitch along the way.:

Bogons...  I had trouble posting to his blog site the other day and had
to email him...  So that email should work...

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!