Re: [OCLUG-Tech] outreach help -- undeliverable

Tried to thank Darcy, but some glitch along the way.:

This is the mail system at host mail.ncf.ca.

                   The mail system

<darcy [ at ] siteware [ dot ] com>: host smtp.easydns.com[64.68.200.52] said: 554 5.7.1
    <darcy [ at ] siteware [ dot ] com>: Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.ncf.ca
Arrival-Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:41:14 -0500 (EST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; darcy [ at ] siteware [ dot ] com
Remote-MTA: dns; smtp.easydns.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 <darcy [ at ] siteware [ dot ] com>: Relay access denied

Part 1.2
Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Outreach help