[OCLUG-Tech] Outreach help

As part of my efforts to widen the community, I've been setting folk up with Ubuntu for
email and text processing etc. One of the people is my next-door neighbour, who I actually
lent an old Compaq laptop with Lucid (10.04LTS). The payback is she looks after our condo
unit for us when we are away. Currently we're in Arizona until mid-Feb, and in a phone
conversation (we also phone to keep in touch) she mentioned it is "not working".

If there's anyone in Sandy Hill willing to take a look (either it's simple, or the Compaq
has given up and gone to old-laptop heaven), perhaps they could get in touch with me
off-list and we'll arrange intro.

Best, JN