Re: [OCLUG-Tech] National Captial Freenet

On 12-01-29 09:25 PM, The Linux Doctor wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm considering NCF as a possibility for my ISP in the next several
months. I know some of you are members. Can any of you tell me about
their service in terms of reliability, service, et cetera?

DSL? or Dialup?

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca              Just Beyond the Fringe